Reverse Engineered Object: Progress 1

 Reverse Engineered Object: Progress 1

October 18, 2020

For my project, I wanted to start off with one of the most detailed pieces of the hole puncher, the top. 




So then I got started and began drawing out the top



The arc itself here wasn't what I liked so I redid it and extruded the 2D drawings







For this part, I had trouble with getting the correct angles and the fillet. So I ended up just removing that altogether and chose to leave it for another time.

After some stress from the top piece, I decided to do some of the less detailed components that make up the hole puncher. And so I created the bottom and the metal cylinder that connects all of the parts together.




I started to work on the bottom and this is what I managed to complete







These are all of the components that I have completed this far. I also need to do one last curve for the bottom of the top piece. I will probably get all of the small components needed completed by next week after getting some pointers from Bryan for the fillets.

This is what became of my technical drawing after starting the actual Rhino drawing.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papercraft Final

[04.) BLOG POST(S): PARAMETRIC FURNITURE/STRUCTURE SCALE MODEL] Part 1

Reversed Engineered Object: Progress II