10 objects

10 Objects
February 23, 2020

This week, we had to make ten unique papercraft forms in rhino then provide the folded and unfolded forms.

1) This first form was a test run of how I can properly use the loft command and include tabs.



    2) For this second form, I wanted to challenge myself a bit more so I decided to create a ring pop.


3) This form is a remake of the wallet I used when I was younger.


4) For this papercraft form, I wanted to try a more challenging object so I created a screwdriver.

 
5) I wanted to make something that was even more complex so I made an alarm clock.

 
6) This form is a simple plant pot


7) I wanted to try making a more geometric form that isn't exactly representational so I made this form.


8) I wanted to experiment with more hollow forms like the plant pot from before, so I created a star-shaped bowl for this form.

9) This form is meant to be a compact mirror.


10) This form is a charger plug.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papercraft Final

Objectified Response

Papercraft Object: Phase 1 Prototype