Milestone Projects

 Milestone Projects

November 28, 2020


Project 1: Castle

This project process helped me to refresh my memory of how to use Rhino, overall I feel like the end product showed my basic understanding of the software at the time.




Project 2: Surface Design Study

This milestone project was rather simple, but I mainly worked around my original inspirations to create a simple retro tablecloth design.


Project 3: Reversed Engineered Object

This project took the most time to create and my laptop suffered a lot to render it. I learned a lot of different commands and the end product was something I was extremely proud of.



Project 4: Outsourced Wearable Object

This project went through a lot of guess and test with the flow command, but the overall end product turned out pretty nicely. It's kinda sad that we weren't able to actually have it made in real life but I think these renders give an idea of what it should've looked like after being printed.


I'm not sure if I'm the only one who has trouble with the shop, but here is the link to my shop, although it doesn't show my final ring as a product.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papercraft Final

[04.) BLOG POST(S): PARAMETRIC FURNITURE/STRUCTURE SCALE MODEL] Part 1

Reversed Engineered Object: Progress II