Outsourced Wearable Object Final

 Outsourced Wearable Object Final

November 21, 2020

(Update: November 24, 2020)


For this final object, I had lots of trouble with using the flow command so I had to basically flow four parts for this final outcome. I feel like the final actually came out pretty well after finally being able to get everything I wanted in the right place.


Here are the renders of my original design:


Here are my actual final renders:




Here's the tolerance test and the wall thickness:




I updated my project after realizing that we're actually making it public, so I added a mesh to the bottom parts to make the ring look much better than the original.
The material I chose for this design was the Smooth Fine Detail Plastic.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papercraft Final

[04.) BLOG POST(S): PARAMETRIC FURNITURE/STRUCTURE SCALE MODEL] Part 1

Reversed Engineered Object: Progress II